четверг, 14 января 2016 г.

10-B.Exercises from WB for you

 1.  Food. Complete the sentences with the words below. There are two extra words.

                  calories     dairy     fibre    home-made  organic   seafood      vegetarian

1. My doctor told me not to eat so many__________ products so I've stopped eating cheese,
butter and yoghurts.
2 I'm not a _____ but I try not to eat meat more than once a week.
3 We need to eat food that is low in fat and high in_____ if we want to lose weight and be healthy.
4 How many are there in this small piece of cake? 200? 300?
5 I don’t eat meat, just fish and other .
2. Verbs and prepositions. Choose the correct words to complete the sentences.
1 Today I am going to talk/think/learn to you about vegetarian cookery.


2 At school I learnt/knew/cared about modern world history.
3 Did you find out/know/be any information about the new restaurant?
4 What Is/thinks/talks this book about?
5 Do you know/learn/care anything about cooking with herbs?
3. Reason linkers.  Rewrite the sentences with the same meaning as the one above using the words in capitals.
1. You might be hungry on the journey so I've made you some sandwiches.
BECAUSE _______________________
IN CASE ________________________
2. You might want to contact us so take your mobile phone.
JUST IN CASE __________________________________
BECAUSE_________________________
3. I want to save some money so I'm going to work all summer.
AS     ___________________
BECAUSE

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий